You’ll need to convince yourself to create music in the upcoming FL Studio version, because this 400 DPI screenshot of FL Studio 12 (courtesy of the official FB page) will have you just staring in awe all the time. We’re all for ultra HD, vectorized, responsive, clear crispness in our favourite DAW, so bring it on Image Line!Read More
Earlier this week Image Line made the seventh alpha version of the OS X VST Plugins pack available for download. This update sees the addition of yet more native FL Studio plugins with Edison, Harmless, Ogun, Slicex and Vocodex.Read More
Of course the classic Fruity Envelope Controller couldn’t be left behind in the FL Studio redesign. Check out this sneak peek screenshot of the FL Studio 12 version!Read More
There’s a new FL Studio update available that fixes several (64-bit) bugs as well as adds a 64-bit version of the speech engine and support for several controllers.
Here’s the full what’s new for 11.1.1
- 64bit version of speech engine
- Added support for Novation Launch Control XL, Launchkey (performance)
- Added support for Nektar Impact series
- Fixed filenames of samples used by “Dance with me” project
- Fixed crash stretching big audio clips
- Fixed loading settings for some VST plugins (64bit)
- DirectWave: fixed bugs exporting to FLM .instr files
- DirectWave: fixed trigger group behaviour across programs
- DirectWave: fixed temp folder usage when importing external formats
- Patcher: fixed deletion of dropped files
- Wrapper: fixed binary message data handling in VST3
- Wrapper: fixed crash of bridged Play VST plugin
- Wrapper: fixed volume of stereo to mono conversion
- Wrapper: fix loading 32bit VST plugins
- Wave Candy: fixed crash when using some metering modes
- Wave Traveller: fixed loading settings (64bit)
- ZGameEditor Visualizer: fixed visual issue + other minor bugs
- Updated BassDrum, Drumaxx, DrumPad, Effector, GMS, Hardcore, MiniSynth, Pitcher, PoiZone, Sakura, Sawer and Toxic Biohazard
- Updated FlowStone/SynthMaker to version 3.0.5
We’re back with a new sneak peek video of FL Studio 12. This time it’s the advanced sample editor Edison.
Next to the scalable GUI of the new Edison, this soundless video by Gol also shows off the all new frequency-enhanced (reassigned) spectral display.Read More
If you’re stuck on deciding between a 32 bit or 64 bit installation of FL Studio, the FL Studio Guru just made your choice easier with a thorough explanation of the differences between 32 bit and 64 bit.
In this new video he clears up the misconception of the sample and plugin limits under 32 bit as well as what version is more suitable based on the OS and plugins you have available.
- Your plugin library is a major deciding factor; if the majority of your plugins is only available in 32 Bit, then you should probably stick with 32 Bit.
- If you’re using large sample files that exceed the 4GB mark, then 64 Bit is recommended
- Keep in mind that you must run a 64 Bit Windows version in order to run FL Studio 64 BitRead More